Wednesday, March 31, 2010

asdfghjkl

So mom was going in and out of the house making hamburgers on the barbeque and some other stuff. She comes back out again after a while to check on the burgers. Guess what she saw. Our 9 year old neighbor in the woods behind our house...running away from a fire! She yelled at me to get her phone, called 911 while running to untangle the hose as the fire grew. After a while I guess a neighbor noticed and he came out with his hose and helped. I new the kid was stupid but, I honestly didnt think he was that stupid. So right after my mom and neighor put out the fire The firemen show up but, they wont go talk to the kid because my mom didnt actually see him light anything she just turned around and saw him running away from a itty bitty fire that looked like it had just been lit. Let's just hope we get out of here before he decides to light the house on fire instead. I wish I had the camera
-Jacqualine

No comments:

Post a Comment