Monday, May 17, 2010

So we've been in NY for a week. I got a Bop It thingy and that kept me entertained for a couple days, yesterday we went to Cold Spring Harbor and literally got chased by wild turkeys! I can't believe I didn't have the camera! but mom got a few pictures, I'll put them up later because the computer isn't working right. I'm on a Blink-182 kick right now, so that's all I've been listening to lately. My mom and I might go to Bamboozle or Warped Tour, it depends on if we can find anyone to go with us, I can;t wait to go to the wt in GA. We went to my aunts house on friday and I got to see my cousins baby Jayden. The boys and I played video games most of the time I think it was Call of Duty and that's it. Other than that this week was really boring.
-Jacqualine

7 comments:

  1. did u like being chased by turkeys?

    ReplyDelete
  2. can u add more pics of the inside of the bus........... your favorite neighbor wants to know......aka Hannah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Toure and Family5/30/2010 1:10 PM

    Well we are glad you all finally made it safe and sound. I must say it is quit boring around here without you guys. We the Jones family miss you all so very much and when you all left Toure was in the woods crying. He is always at home now because his best friends have left him. I feel really bad for him. We were all hoping that you guys come back to your house and stay for a while. But I know you must do what is right for your family. Well we will keep in touch. We miss you all sooooooooooooo Much take care and write back ASAP.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey guys! We miss you all too! We'll be back soon enough. July 24th I think, or something like that.
    We'll have more pictures of the bus up soon too.
    Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey guys hannah here i just wanted to tell you that how u mentioned that you guys left stuff in the dryer. well the last open house there was no one there yet so i went over there with two grocery bags and got all of your clothes and things you left in the dryer. they are now at my house waiting for you all. i miss you all sooo much and of cousre if you dont want the clothes back we will give them away to a charity organization we do but i am thinking you will want them all back...... i miss you all so much. Jacque call me sometime and tell how you are. miss you and love you alll SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hannah! Thank you for getting our clothes back lol. Please tell me my taking back sunday shirt it there. I miss you guys too! You guys most likely gonna be our first stop in Ga. I don;t really kno! haha.
    I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Haha well u are definetly comeing to see me!!!! And the neighbors!!!

    ReplyDelete