Friday, April 23, 2010

Sold the house...so we thought

So we were supposed to close on the house today, right? Well someone butthead changed their minds last minute yesterday!
The people that were supposed to buy our house changed their minds when it was to late but, of course, they found a way to get out of it. First they tried saying something about the roof. I'm not really sure what it was but supposedly they said something. After the roof they said we lied to them about the radon test saying we told them it hadn't been tested before when it really had, or something like that. We got the papers from the last radon test but, of course, there was no number thing on it, I think my mom said it was for the radon percentage or something, i dunno, but now they found their loophole. They don't have to buy anything! I hope their happy!
Now we're leaving on monday, because that's when my mom scheduled the electricity and whatnot to be shut off. I was excited too! Way to ruin the adventure people!
I guess it does give us more time to work on the bus though doesn't it.
-Jacqualine

No comments:

Post a Comment