Thursday, August 12, 2010

Guess who!

It's been awhile since I've done anything on here, but for once it was someone other than me, I think my mom makes things sound more interesting anyways.

I finally got to go to Warped Tour and I had a blast! I got to see one of my favorite bands, Pierce the Veil. They were pretty stupendous, but We the Kings had one of the the best crowds.

I've been talking to a girl that lives on the road in an RV with her family. She has a brother and a sister and they're all triplets! You can read their blog HERE.

We're still here at Jellystone Park in Waco GA. I think we're gonna stay here until November, and then we might go to Kentucky for some Amazon job thingy. I think it might be fun to go to Kentucky because one of the families we know said that there's 5 other families on the road up there. Maybe I'll get lucky and at least one of them will have a kid around my age.

Yesterday I found something on Yahoo where people recycled old shipping containers and made them into liveable spaces. So that got us thinking, maybe we could create a music oriented resort with cabins made from shipping containers! I think that would be really cool. If you go to google and type in "shipping container houses" or something you can get some really cool pictures and on youtube there's a few tours of some, I also found some house plans that I thought were kinda cool. You can look at the house plans HERE, just scroll down and click on one.

Other than that I don't think I have anything else to interesting to talk about.

Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment