Thursday, August 19, 2010

Lego Man's Space Adventure!

Hello! Today has been a pretty good day. After schoolwork I drew with the boys and came up with little comic strips that I thought I'd share with you. One is called "Lego Man's Space Adventure!" and the other is called "The World's Biggest Bubble Gum Bubble" I even wrote a story to go along with the Lego Man comic and I'll add that later.

Lego Man's Space Adventure!
The Lego Man comic is pretty much about a Lego man that makes a rocket ship, crashes, and alien helps him fix it and he lives happily ever after.

The World's Biggest Bubble Gum Bubble
The Bubble Gum comic is about a girl who blows a big bubble and then it pops in here face pretty much.

I think they're both pretty cool. Maybe I'll be a comic book writer haha.

*You can click the picture to get a bigger view*

1 comment:

  1. Very creative! Good job. :)

    Cheers,
    The Freely Living Life Family

    ReplyDelete