Friday, June 4, 2010

Chased by wild turkeys, dodging seagulls who want your sandwich at the beach, and a spider at the bottom of your drink. I must say it has been an interesting few weeks.
The beach is beautiful but the water is so cold that it hurts to go in. Children don't seem to feel the cold. Is this a sign I'm getting old?
I do love our new home on wheels and it is coming along. We now can cook. YEAH!!!! A./C will be soooo........ nice. It gets flippin hot in here. Fans only work so well. No longer do I spend several hours cleaning. How I am loving a small space to clean.
When we head out of here in a few weeks I hope to take my first ride in the bus. I've yet to be a passenger while it is in motion. I have no intention of ever being the driver.
Life is good

No comments:

Post a Comment