Sunday, June 27, 2010

fgtriukl

Friday night I spent the night at my cousins house with her step-daughter to be, Leila. We went through magazines and criticized all the famous people's faces and clothes, went to Carvel and got ice-cream while Jessica got her nails done, we had pizza and.... yeah. That's about it.

Today we went to an old friend/band buddy of my dad's, Nick. He was pretty cool, he used to play with my dad in Sahara, which is supposedly popular in Europe, 15 years after they broke up, of course. Anyways we met at his mom's house and she thought the bus was a great idea, she said it's a good idea to do it now rather than wait till you're 783383. I'm sure we'll all enjoy it more when we're young because if we wait till we're old we're not gonna remember a damn thing anyway and I'll get to tell people more about it now rather than just saying it was pretty and I would love to go back. We hung out with him for a couple hours until him and his daughter had to go catch a ferry and go home, but they're coming back in a couple of weeks so we'll meet them then

Now we're back home and mom's making dinner, pizza and french fries. So I guess that's it for today.

-Jacqualine

1 comment:

  1. You sound like your having fun. I really miss you guys and can't wait till you come home

    ReplyDelete