Tuesday, June 15, 2010

I can never come up with a good title

The past couple of weeks have been fun. I've lost track of how long we've been here, but we're gonna leave before July 14th, at least that's the plan.

A couple of weeks ago we went to a cousins birthday party. When they came up to eat cake, he stuck his hand in and got a big glob of it and stuffed it in his face.  After that night my aunt and I slept till almost 1.










Mom brought us to a pond/lake, with a bunch of ducks and they came right up to us for the bread. We got to see ducklings too.


We went to a friend of my dad's parents and he was a beekeeper. He made the honey and stuff. He showed the boys the factory thing in his basement while I was alseep. I was still exhausted two or three days later from the party.

We finally got to go to the beach without freezing our butts off.

I had my mom cut and dye my hair. It's a dark red and barely below my shoulders.

We went strawberry picking with an old friend of my moms and her kids. Rickey came home a mess with strawberry juice all over his a**. Then got ice-cream and spent the day with them.






I'm sure there's more that I can't remember, but oh well.
Adios Amigos

1 comment:

  1. OMG I LOV YOUR HAIR IT LOOKS REALLYGOOD!!! keep me postedon ne thing else that happens:)!!!! Love you all

    ReplyDelete