Friday, July 2, 2010

BeHappyKid!

Oh what an eventful day!
This morning right after breakfast the boys started fighting over spots on the couch (no surprise there) and got sent to their bunks for the most of the morning.
Mom and I were gonna go the the bank and walmart today, so we left and went to the bank first. I sat in the car and she went inside, she wasn't even gona 10 minutes when BOOM! (it wasn't really much of a boom) The anti-freeze hose thingy bursts and the car starts smoking. Some guys came over and told us what to do, what we needed and of course how to rig it. Half an our later my dad and grandpa finally showed up and looked and then we went to go get the part. It took us about 3 hours to finally get to walmart.
After we went to walmart I got some ponytail holders and sat on the couch for the rest of the day making bracelets like the ones you'll find here "http://behappykid.webs.com/apps/webstore/" and then I put 'em up for sale.
I made a shop called BeHappyKid and I'll be selling stuff that I make out of boredom and whatnot on there, so you should DEFINITELY go check it out....and maybe buy some stuff? (: It's not really the cheapest, but it's worth it! I promise!
Jacqualine

No comments:

Post a Comment