Monday, July 12, 2010

Back to Ga

We plan on leaving New York by this coming wednesday and being in GA by friday. I'm excited, but I'm gonna miss everyone here. My parents got a work camping job at Jelly Stone Park so we only pay for electric. Jelly Stone looks like fun, it's a kids campground, so they have a bunch of cool stuff, I just hope it's not all for the itty bitty little kids. Today my mom and the boys are going clamming, but I have to stay home, because I don't feel good and my dad is staying because he has to work on the bus.

Gaberiel got a store on eCrater too, it's called FunkyJunkyJunk and he plans on selling his little junk thingys on there, some of them are really cool though. He doesn't have anything up yet, but he will soon.

I made my own blog called BeHappyKid. No one else will post there, just me. I just got bored and felt like making a blog, to promote my eCrater store and just to tell people about life on the road. Just because I made my own blog doesn't mean I won't post on this one, because I still will, especially if no one else will.

That's it for now. Bye bye!

2 comments:

  1. i cant wait to see you niether can dean!!!!! and BTw when i clicked on ur behappykid blod link it brought me to this one and idk if its yours.. it said the name of the person who owned it was keeko and they were from JApan! if that is you okay then but u will defenetly hve to come see me sometime... also how long are you here for????? I CANT WAIT TO SEE YOU!!! TXT ME PLEASE!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Hannah! I know we're coming by you guys, I don't know when, but I know we will, we need our clothes back lol. Sorry about the link, I fixed it though. I think we're staying for a month or two.

    ReplyDelete