Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Hope everyone had a great 4th of July!

4th of july was a couple days ago. It was pretty good. There were literally fireworks going off in every direction, no matter which way you turned there were fireworks. I even heard some going off yesterday. One thing I did really miss was having a big party in the culdesac and doing more fireworks after the big ones at Riverstone. I don't think it's nearly as much fun without friends to wander off with, but either way, the fireworks themselves were great! When we got back mom set off some firecrackers and I thought one flew up and landed in my hair, but instead it was a flipping bug. I have no clue what it was but I pulled it out and jumped off the back of the car screaming at my dad to get it out. I was laughing and crying at the same time and the boys were standing there laughing "Are you crying sissy?"

We've decided we have to get rid of Princess (She's the dog). She's getting kinda pissy. Mom thinks it because she doesn't have the space she used to have to just get away so she's been getting mad and attacking Fido (the other dog) for no reason. I think my mom found a friend on facebook that might take her. but I'm not sure. I hope so. I'm gonna miss her though. We've had her since she was a puppy. I remember chasing her around the backyard when we were litte with bats and my mom would come out telling us we couldn't do it. And we thought it was hilarious. Now that I think about it feel bad though. If I saw Rickey doing that now I would yell at him. I hope she's happy with whoever takes her.

Dad was gonna play a show in the Hamptons, but I think he changed his mind. Now he's gonna play in GA instead because if he were to play in the Hamptons he would be paying them $50 for electricity, but in GA they're paying him. So we're gonna try leaving a week early July 15th. After that he has a wedding show on the 20th I think and I'm going to Warped Tour with some friends on the 26th. I have one band that I absolutely HAVE to see, Pierce The Veil. If you don't know who they are you should definetely check them out, Clicky.

I think that's all the news for now. Dad's working on the pumbing now. We've had gas for a couple weeks. Ok NOW I'm done. Check back soon! Adios!

Jacque

P.S. I added a new video to youtube

No comments:

Post a Comment